Diploma scholarships worth *S$5,000 each.
Degree scholarships of worth *S$25,000 each.
*In the event that the course fees applied, exceeds the capped amount, the applicant would be required to top up the difference.
You may check out the courses that MDIS offers at: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/academic-programmes
- Non-tuition fees for Part-Time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fees, annual membership subscription fees and fee protection scheme.
- Non-tuition fees for Full-Time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fees, annual membership subscription fees, MDIS Experience seminars fees, medical insurance and fee protection scheme.
- The above does not include miscellaneous fees, which refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fees which the student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by MDIS when the need arises.
- Scholarship is only tenable for the specific period of study. Should the student decide to drop out, or defer, the scholarship will be voided and the student has to re-pay the quantum of scholarships.
- Candidates are required to volunteer their time with SINDA or Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) during their duration of their course and a student deed would need to be signed with SINDA.
- Approved Scholarship (Diploma/Degree) recipient must commence his / her programme after the MDIS scholarship awards ceremony, failing which the scholarship (Diploma/Degree) will be forfeited. Details of the ceremony will be given to successful candidates.
- You are required to apply for the scholarship within the deadline indicated below, regardless of course intake period.
- Processing time takes about 3– 4 weeks after the closing date.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified of the interview dates with SINDA.
- Only successful candidates will be informed of the outcome by SINDA.
- All scholarships are subject to approval.
- You may only start your course, after receiving the scholarship offer and signing the student deed.