To be considered for a scholarship, you must be:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Indian origin
- Existing PSB students are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship
- Must not possess any other Degree (for Degree courses) / Diploma (for Diploma courses)
- Must not hold any other scholarships of study awards
- Applicant must obtain the Letter of Offer from PSB before application
- Must submit a short essay on the reason for the scholarship application
- Total net household Per Capita Income should not exceed $1000
Diploma Scholarship Eligibility:
- Diploma Scholarships of 100% (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Must have either 2 ‘O’ level credits or Higher Nitec with good grades – (Do check with PSB if you do not possess this qualification)
- Private Diploma & Poly Diploma holders are not eligible.
- Applicant’s participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)and leadership qualities (To attach the CCA or school’s testimonials)
Degree Scholarship Eligibility:
- Degree Scholarships of 100% (Full-Time) and 50% (Part-Time)
- Open to all local Diploma holders
- Applicant’s academic records of Poly Diplomas (GPA 3.0) or A Level (Average Grade of B)
- Applicant’s participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and leadership qualities (To attach the CCA or school’s testimonials)
Note: (Degrees must be from Edinburgh Napier University, Coventry University and La Trobe University only)
Please do take note that Minimum Entry Requirements (MER) for La-Trobe program: http://www.psb-academy.edu.sg/partners/la-trobe-university/
Applicants who fail to meet the MER will automatically be rejected based on their academics status.
Terms & Conditions of PSB Academy Scholarship
- GPA or Grades must be above Grade B throughout the scholarship study period
- Must be involve in any 5 PSB Academy’s CSR initiative activities (PSB will inform applicant on this)
- Mandatory to be part of PSB Academy advertising campaigns
- Maintain student discipline
- Must complete the course within the timeframe
- All scholarships entail Tuition Fee only (excluding bridging module fee, non-tuition fee, supplementary exam fee, re-module fee) for the entire duration of the course.
- Successful candidates are required to pay the membership entrance and subscription fee.
- Scholarship is only tenable for the specific period of study. Should the student decide to drop out, or defer, the scholarship will be voided and the student has to re-pay the quantum of Scholarship.
- Candidates are required to volunteer their time with SINDA or Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) during their duration of their course and a student deed would need to be signed with SINDA.