Holiday Enrichment Programme
SINDA’s Children Division and Youth Division organises Holiday Enrichment Programmes annually for SINDA beneficiaries during March, June, September, November and December holidays. The programmes are aimed to engage children and youths through enrichment activities that boost their academic performance, enhance their personal development and prepare them for the new school term.
These enrichment activities enhance children’s confidence and leadership qualities and are also intended to transform underprivileged Indian youths who exhibit low self esteem and require positive guidance.
- To supplement students through a non-academic framework, children and youth are encouraged to explore their social creativity with talented peers and role models.
- Activities such as excursions, camps, seminars and workshops serve as constructive and positive alternatives to idling at home as well as act as a supplementary support system to develop in areas such as life-skills, self-esteem and confidence as well as enhance teambuilding.
- Indian children aged 4 to 12 &
- Indian youth aged 13 to 16
- SINDA beneficiaries who are active participants of our existing programmes
- It’s fully sponsored by SINDA
For more information on Holiday Enrichment Programmes for children (4 years to 12 years), please contact the following officers:
Contact No : 63937225
Email Add: email@example.com
For more information on Holiday Enrichment Programmes for youth (13 years to 16 years), please contact:
Tel: 6393 7238