SINDA Family Service Centre
The SINDA Family Service Centre has a team of professional staff to provide social work and counselling services to those who experience difficulties in their personal, work, marriage and family lives. We believe that counselling is a process of renewing, rebuilding and restoring relationships. Officers help to assess problems, conduct home visits, and provide help where necessary.
Information & Referral
We serve as a one-stop information and referral centre. Service users are welcome to contact the Centre if they require information or assistance regarding the community resources available to them.
Relevant information and resources to families and individuals are provided to service users. Referrals to the appropriate agencies are made when and where necessary.
We provide counselling services to individuals or families of Indian origin who are experiencing difficulties in Parenting issues, Marital issues, Financial issues, Family Violence, and/or Interpersonal issues.
- Public education with emphasis on family life enrichment
- Children and youth outreach programmes
- Support groups
- Appointed by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports to be a Outreach Agency for HOPE (Home Ownership Plus Education) recipients
- To assist the National Council of Social Service in the Disbursement of SPMF (School Pocket Money Fund)
- To provide Mandatory Counselling for Court-ordered Clients
For more information on SINDA’s Family Service Centre, please contact 1800 295 4554.