SINDA has been actively championing educational initiatives and in line with that, SINDA is pleased to introduce another initiative which will help students to achieve optimal results in their examinations.
Through the Private Tuition Scheme, it is our hope to expand our tuition reach beyond our two flagship tuition programmes, STEP and Project TEACH. Also, this initiative will enhance our focus in Mathematics, which is a key subject in the landmark examinations.
Private Tuition Scheme will provide the opportunity for students who wish to enroll in SINDA identified tuition centres and receive subsidies, based on their income criteria. Qualifying students will receive monthly tuition subsidies.
- Primary 5 & 6 (PSLE)
- Secondary 4 Normal Academic (N Levels)
- Secondary 4 Express and 5 Normal Academic (O Levels)
- Mathematics ( Elementary and Additional Mathematics)
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Full-time Student
- Any one parent must be Indian
$40 per subject/month for Secondary
* The subsidy will be provided on monthly-basis upon receiving the supporting documents
- Birth Certificate/NRIC of student to verify race and citizenship.
- NRIC of parents/guardian and Birth Certificates/ICs of siblings and family members living together.
- Pay slip/ CPF contribution history for 6 months/ Current Notice of Tax Assessment/ Employment letters of working parents/guardian and other working family members in recent 3 months.
- Self-declaration of income of housewife, odd job worker or unemployed.
- Parent’s certificate of death or divorce, custody or guardian papers or maintenance order (if any)