SIA-SINDA Undergraduate Scholarship 2012
Closed for 2013
- SIA-SINDA scholarship is tenable at NUS, NTU, SMU and top universities overseas
- Applicant or any one parent of applicant, is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident belonging to an Indian sub ethnic group
- Strong academic records in Secondary School and Junior College/ International Baccalaureate/ Polytechnic, and strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in CCA and National Service (if applicable)
- Successful candidates are required to sign a bond with Singapore Airlines for 4 years for the local award and 6 years for the overseas award
- Applications from outstanding students who are beginning their University undergraduate education in 2013 , or in the case of those serving National Service, in 2014 and 2015
- Current undergraduates who have excelled in their present course of study may also apply
- All courses are considered except Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical, Biotechnology and Architecture
Value of Awards
- Local: Tuition and other compulsory fees, maintenance allowance, hostel allowance, one-off pre-studies allowance, plus an annual trip to any point on Singapore Airlines’ global network
- Overseas: Tuition and other compulsory fees; maintenance allowance, one-off pre-studies allowance, air passage at beginning and end of course, plus an annual trip on Singapore Airlines’ global network. In addition, Singapore Airlines will reimburse fees for university applications and entrance tests.
- Both: Vacation attachment to a Singapore Airlines’ office.
Please register and apply for the SIA-SINDA Undergraduate scholarship via Bright Sparks.
For More Information
Tel: 6393 7223