Home Based Tuition
Home based Tuition is a volunteer driven tuition programme targeted at students in Primary and Secondary school. Students who are unable to attend SINDA STEP/ Project Teach classes and have valid justification will be placed in the Home based Tuition programme.
To provide one to one remedial tuition for Primary and Secondary school students who are academically weak in core subjects.
- Each child is matched to a qualified volunteer.
- Volunteers tutor students in English, Math and Science
- Volunteers visit the homes of families once a week for 1 hour in a period of 6 to 8 months.
- Indian Primary and Secondary School students who are academically weak in core subjects.
- Students who are unable to travel to STEP centres for various reasons or there is no Project Teach in school.
- Students must be from low-income families with an income of $2000 and below.
- Catered for Primary one to Secondary two students.
- Students who are academically weak in core subjects.
- Most of the Volunteers are qualified to teach primary and lower secondary students
- Students will be provided with a Progress report to monitor their results.
- Students will be reviewed with a Pre and Post evaluation assessment.
- It’s Free of Charge
For more information, please contact:
Contact No : 63937225
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org