Senior Victory (SV) is a school-based motivational programme for students and it aims to empower self, increase self-esteem and cultivate positive attitude towards life through fun, interactive activities, outings and workshops.
- The programme is conducted 2-hours weekly for a maximum period of 6 months (24 sessions) within the school premises (i.e. total of 3 modules at 8 weeks per module)
- The cost of each student for this programme will be as follows:
- Module 1 (8 weeks)- $40 per student
- Module 1 and 2 (16 weeks)- $60 per student
- Modules 1, 2 and 3 (24 weeks) – $100 per student
- The fees for the programme are drawn from the school through students’ Edusavefunds.
- Experienced and trained facilitators run the cutomised sessions based on the needs of the students.
- Students can gain knowledge on how to communicate better, resolve conflict and boost self-esteem
- Senior Victory often partners other Youth Centric causes to give students unique opportunities to participate in various other activities such as soccer, leadership camps and workshops
- There are presently 7 Senior Victory Centres with 135 students in the programme.
|Hong Kah Secondary||17|
|St Margaret’s Secondary||23|
|St Gabriel’s Secondary||15|
|East View Secondary||20|
|Senior Victory for Probationers||10|
- Indian students from Secondary 1 to Secondary 4.
For more information on Senior Victory, please contact
Mr R K Saravanan
Tel: 6393 7239