Volunteer Management (VM) of SINDA promotes volunteerism by mobilizing a diverse group of citizens in direct volunteer service. We provide volunteers with flexible and meaningful opportunities to create positive change. Our volunteers help families, guide at-risk youth, read to disadvantaged children and impart IT skills to children and adults and so much more.
- We believe that the needs of the community are best met by a diverse group of volunteers
- We believe that volunteers enrich their own lives and the lives of those being served when they address our community’s social and educational needs.
In SINDA, we believe in “Putting U in the CommUnity!”
SINDA Volunteer Logo
- The logo shows significant bonding between volunteers & beneficiaries
- The continuous line forms a heart shape, and the line is open-ended, which means there are no boundaries in receiving or giving
- The colour blue conveys importance and confidence, which shows that our volunteers value our beneficiaries and instill confidence in them to progress as a community
- The tagline is Nurturing, Strengthening, Enhancing which shows that SINDA volunteers nurture, strengthen and enhance the lives of our beneficiaries and also enrich their own lives in the process of volunteering
Join us today as a SINDA Volunteer!
We are constantly recruiting enthusiasts and committed individuals to join us as volunteers! Send us your applications here.
Here is how you can volunteer with SINDA:
Work with Youth
- GAME (Guidance And MEntorship programme)
Work with Families/Adults
- Administrative Duties (SINDA HQ)
- Ad hoc Projects/ Activities
- Let’s Reach Out (Home Visit/ Survey)
- Teach a skill
- Design Work
- Project Assistant/Officers (logistics, ushers, registration, etc)