Legal clinic offers free legal service to needy Indian families.
- A free service to low-income families who have difficulty in engaging lawyers for advice.
- Legal Clinic session held every 2nd Thursday of each month.
- By appointment only. Families are advised to make prior registration with SINDA Family service centre
- Volunteer Lawyers explain legal procedures, legal terms and highlight estimated costs that families may incur
- Low-income families who have a household income of $2000 and below
- Clients consulting must be Singaporean or Singapore permanent residents.
- Client has not sought any legal advice on this matter and has not engaged a Lawyer.
- Information sought is for client’s personal matter.
- Information sought is not for business, corporate or investment matters.
- Volunteer lawyers are from accredited Law firms and they offer their services to SINDA clients on a pro bono basis
- It’s Free of Charge
- By appointment only
DID : 6393 7251