i. Courses Offered (Full-Time)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (College of Asia Pacific Studies)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (College of International Management)
ii. Intake Period to Japan
- For September 2021 intake – Application closing date is 24th March 2021
iii. Admission information:
- APU Admissions Details for international students: Click Here
- Necessary documents/Handbook –Additional Application Period: Click Here
iv. Application Form
- Click Here for more details on the APU Application Procedure
v. Fee Details:
- APU will offer a tuition reduction to students admitted on recommendation of SINDA ranging from a minimum amount of 30% reduction to a maximum 100% based on the student’s academic qualifications and achievements.
- Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) agrees to provide an interest-free study loan of up to S$24,000 for four years to cover remaining tuition fees, living costs, the enrollment fee, and transportation.
vi. The Scholarship does not cover the following:
- Airfare to and from Japan
- Application fee
- Admissions fee
- Daily Expenses
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview date and only successful candidates will be informed of the outcome by SINDA.
- The institution’s and the committee’s decision is final. SINDA does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of applicants.
- You may only start your course, after receiving the scholarship offer and signing the SINDA student deed.
- Successful students are advised to take up Basic Japanese (spoken) before leaving for Japan and this is not covered in the scholarship.
- Application fee of 5500 YEN (via credit card) and 7000 YEN (via bank transfer) (approx. SGD$91 -subject to currency rates at the point of application). This is applicable for all applications.
- The scholarship is only tenable for a specific period of study. Should the student decide to drop out, or defer, the Scholarship will be voided and the student has to re-pay the quantum of Scholarship.
- There is no bond attached to the award but students will be required to sign a Student Deed with SINDA to volunteer their time after their studies, at SINDA or Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) for a period of 24 days, over 2 years.
viii. Processing Time:
- You are required to apply for the scholarship before the closing date.
- Processing time takes approximately 3 – 4 weeks.