i. Scholarships Available
- Diploma scholarships worth *S$5,000 each.
- Degree scholarships of worth *S$25,000 each.
*In the event that the course fees applied, exceeds the capped amount, the applicant would be required to top up the difference.
ii. Courses Available
iii. Closing Date:
- Fully completed application forms should reach SINDA by 15 February 2020.
- Non-tuition fees for Part-Time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fees, annual membership subscription fees and fee protection scheme.
- Non-tuition fees for Full-Time programmes include MDIS membership entrance fees, annual membership subscription fees, MDIS Experience seminars fees, medical insurance and fee protection scheme.
- The above does not include miscellaneous fees, which refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fees which the student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by MDIS when the need arises.
- The scholarship is only tenable for a specific period of study. Should the student decide to drop out, or defer, the scholarship will be voided and the student has to re-pay the quantum of scholarships.
- Approved Scholarship (Diploma/Degree) recipient must commence his / her programme after the MDIS scholarship awards ceremony, failing which the scholarship (Diploma/Degree) will be forfeited. Details of the awards presentation ceremony will be given to successful candidates. (Ceremony Date and Time TBC by MDIS).
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview date and only successful candidates will be informed of the outcome by SINDA.
- The institution’s and the committee’s decision is final. SINDA does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of applicants.
- You may only start your course, after receiving the scholarship offer and signing the SINDA student deed.
- Candidates are required to volunteer their time with SINDA or Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) upon completion and/or during the course.
v. Processing Time
- You are required to apply for the scholarship before the closing date 15th February 2020.
- Processing time takes approximately 3– 4 weeks.