- Diploma Scholarships of 100% (Part-Time or Full-Time)
- Degree Scholarships of 50% (Part-Time or Full-Time)
You may check out the courses that PSB offers at www.psb-academy.edu.sg
Terms & Conditions of PSB Academy Scholarship
- The award recipient is to start the programme in the above-mentioned cohort at PSB Academy, Singapore and complete the programme within the time frame stipulated in the Overall Schedule.
- The award recipient is to maintain an average attendance of 90% and sit for all prescribed examinations.
- The award recipient must achieve above the grade of ‘B’ throughout the course of study at PSB Academy.
- No deferment of module or term shall be allowed.
- Undergraduate students transferring on-campus will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- The award recipient is to be involved on any five Corporate Social Responsibility activities initiated by PSB Academy throughout the course of study and be featured in PSB Academy’s publication and/or promotion of the Academy or University and in any other student recruitment promotion activities.
- If the award recipient is actively involved with community involvement activities with other external organization throughout the course of study, the award recipient must provide a letter of certification as proof. CSR Committee Chairperson may consider accepting the activity to offset against the number of PSB CSR activities.
- Award recipient can only offset up to two (2) external activities.
- The award recipient shall not be entitled to any other PSB promotions, assistance or incentives including but not limited to any progress rebate, funding, referral fees and/or other sign up incentives.
Termination of Scholarship by PSB Academy
The selection panel reserves the right to terminate the scholarship if:
- The award recipient is found to have provided a false or misleading declaration of any information during the application process;
- The award recipient is found guilty of a disciplinary offence as defined under the student handbook issued by PSB Academy;
- The award recipient is found to have contravened the law (minor offences such as parking summons and jaywalking are excluded); or
- The award recipient’s academic progress is not satisfactory
- The award recipient fails to achieve 90% attendance and sit for all prescribed assessments within the specified academic period.
- PSB reserves the right to seek full compensation on the monetary amount disbursed to the award recipient.
- All scholarships entail Tuition Fee only (excluding bridging module fee, non-tuition fee, supplementary exam fee, re-module fee, membership entrance and subscription fee) for the entire duration of the course.
- The scholarship is only tenable for a specific period of study. Should the student decide to drop out, or defer, the scholarship will be voided and the student has to re-pay the quantum of Scholarship.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview date and only successful candidates will be informed of the outcome by SINDA.
- The institution’s and the committee’s decision is final. SINDA does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of applicants.
- You may only start your course, after receiving the scholarship offer and signing the SINDA student deed.
- Candidates are required to volunteer their time with SINDA or Singapore Indian Education Trust (SIET) upon completion and/or during the course.