- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full-time student in a government school/educational institution or Independent school (Primary to Secondary)
- A monthly (nett) Per Capita Household Income (PCI) of $650 or below. (The PCI is computed as follows: Total net income of everyone in the household divided by the number of people in the household).
- Not receiving bursary from Tamils Representative Council (TRC) or SPMF from any Family Service Centre (FSC)
- Not a recipient of HOPE (Home Ownership PLUS Education) Scheme
- All applicants will need to exhaust 24 months of the School Pocket Money Fund (SPMF) before being granted SINDA Bursary.
For more information on SPMF, please refer to the following link: http://www.ncss.org.sg/VWOcorner/spmf.asp
The completed application form, together with all supporting documents must be submitted to:
SINDA Family Service Centre
No 1 Beatty Road
Ms Sumitra: 6393 6318
SINDA HOTLINE: 1800-295 4554
Please also note the incomplete application forms will not be processed.