- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full-time student in a government school/educational institution or Independent school (Primary to Secondary)
- Per Capita Household Income (net) is between $451 and $600 per month. (this is computed as follows: Total net income of everyone in the household divided by the number of people in the household)
- Not receiving bursary from Tamils Representative Council (TRC) or SPMF from any Family Service Centre (FSC)
- Not a recipient of HOPE (Home Ownership PLUS Education) Scheme
- Families with Per Capita Household Income of $450 or less must exhaust 24 months of the School Pocket Money Fund (SPMF) before applying for SINDA’s Bursary.
For more information on SPMF, please refer to the following link: http://www.ncss.org.sg/VWOcorner/spmf.asp
The completed application form, together with all supporting documents must be submitted to:
Ms Sumitra / Ms Suguna
Admin Support Unit
No 1 Beatty Road
Fax: 6299 5207
Ms Sumitra: 6393 6318
Ms Suguna: 6393 6331
SINDA HOTLINE: 1800-295 4554
Please also note the incomplete application forms will not be processed.